"BROTHERS AND SISTERS, JOIN IN FOLLOWING MY EXAMPLE, AND OBSERVE THOSE WHO WALK ACCORDING TO THE
PATTERN YOU HAVE IN US." - Philippians 3:17
- Born again (the new birth, also known as conversion, being saved, or experiencing salvation). You cannot be "a Christian" without being born again first. The gospel of Jesus is foundational to who we are at Christ Church.
- Baptism. Those who are born-again are baptized as followers of Jesus.
- The Lord’s Supper. The followers of Jesus take the sacred bread and cup in honor of His death for them.
- Memorize and repeat the words of Jesus. All members of Christ Church are encouraged to study and memorized the teachings of Jesus as presented in the four gospels of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.
- Replicate-imitate the actions of Jesus. All members of Christ Church are encouraged to repeat or imitation the actions of Jesus. This includes fighting for those who can't protect themselves, feeding the poor, healing the sick, caring for orphans, forgiving our enemies, being the light of the world and the salt of the earth through the gospel of Jesus, etc.
- The practice of faith.
- The practice of sound doctrine.
- The practice of prayer and fasting.
- The practice of forgiveness.
- The practice of love.
- The practice of spiritual gifting.
- The practice of the Fruit of the Spirit.
- The practice of unity in the Body of Christ.
- The practice of giving for the mission of the church and the needs of the poor.