QUICK REFERENCE: HOW TO JOIN A ZOOM MEETING
You can register in advance for the Group Session to save time on meeting night. To register in advance for this meeting, click on the following link and complete the registration.
ZOOM MEETING LINK:
Once registered, Zoom will give you a confirmation page containing a Meeting ID and a Meeting Link.
PRACTICAL STEPS TO JOIN A MEETING
FROM A PC, MAC, iPAD, iPHONE, or ANDROID DEVICE
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO JOIN:
ON MEETING NIGHT:
A few minutes before the meeting is set to start, join the session using one of these methods.
FROM YOUR COMPUTER:
- Click on the link that was given to you when you registered OR https://zoom.us and click on “Join a Meeting” at the top of the page.
- Enter the Meeting ID.
- You have the choice to either sign in and then join the meeting or join the meeting without signing in.
FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
- Open the Zoom App. If you do not have the App, download it from the App Store now.
- Click “Join a Meeting” to join without signing in and enter the Meeting ID. You may also sign in and then select to join the meeting.
- Open the Zoom App. If you do not have the App, download it from Google Play or Amazon now.
- Click “Join” at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Meeting ID and click “Join Meeting.” You may also sign in and then select to join the meeting.
All participants must complete their online consent and release authorization form below.
If you have already digitally signed your Consent for Counseling, you do not need to sign again for the next group session.
GUIDE TO USING ZOOM